Web & Software Developer
Riyaj K M
- DOB17 August 1999
- Statusin a relationship
Cups of coffee1200+
2019 Feb - PresentSri Lanka Institute of Information Technology
MALABE CAMPUS MALABE CAMPUS" />
BSc (Hons) in Information Technology
- Pursuing higher studies in IT as a fourth-year first-semester student.
- Graduation will be completed in June 2023.
- Worked on five major projects at SLIIT.
- Member of IEEE-SLIIT.
2016 June - 2018 AugustKekunagolla Central College
Kurunegala (National School)
GCE Advanced Level
- Completed the GCE Advanced Level Examination in the stream of Engineering Technology.
- Established the Media Club.
- Held the positions of junior and senior prefect.
- Chaired an exhibition in partnership with a technology stream student.
- Obtained three credit passes in GCE Advanced Level examinations.
2013 Jan - 2015 AprilZahira Central College
Anuradhapura (National School)
GCE Ordinary Level
- Completed the GCE Ordinary Level Examination, focusing on Commerce, Art and ICT as bucket subjects.
- Member of the Zahira ICT & Media Club.
- Participated in workshops (First Aid and Social Justice Week).
- Obtained three very good passes and six distinctions in the GCE Ordinary Level Examination.
2004 Jan - 2013 DesKanadara katukeliyawa mu.m.v
Primary and Secondary
- Started schooling.
- Completed Primary and junior secondary education.
- Worked as a group and class leader in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
2019 Jan - PresentFiverr and Local
Web Developer - Freelancer
- Designed and developed more than 38 client websites using WordPress, HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and MySQL.
- Familiar with building WordPress websites. Responsive when using page builders (such as elementor, wp page bakery, and Divi builder)
- Creating websites optimised for user-friendly SEO, Speed and Accessibility.
- Experienced with domains, hosting selection, server maintenance and AdSense.
2020 June -2021 JuneInstitute of Innovators
LMS Developer & Lecturer
- Designed and developed an LMS website using WordPress.
- Developed and procured graphics and content to incorporate into eLearning applications.
- Utilised best instructional design concepts to maintain the LMS and update it as required.
- Teamed up and educated more than 18000 students freely in Arduino, IoT and Robotics Technology.
- Maintained and updated existing eLearning courses.
- Created scripts and storyboards while planning for a new online learning module and video.
2018 Jan - 2019 JanBeefactory
Web Developer & R&D Assistant
- Developed more than 10 websites using WordPress for client projects and for product launching companies.
- Created more than 6 learning kits to teach Arduino, IoT, Electrical and Electronic concepts for university and school students.
- Assisted to manufacture some unique electrical, electronic devices and sensors using PCB design.
2015 April - 2016 JuneLithara Publication
Graphic Designer - Part-time
- Joined this field after the GCE Ordinary Level Examination.
- Designed more than 1000 assignment covers and book covers.
- Experienced in printing more than 100,000 papers.
- Typed more than 12 books.
2010 May - PresentCentral Hardware
Manager - Family Business
- Father is the Owner.
- Implementation and maintenance of online inventory management and pos systems.
- Self-learned and installed a CCTV security system in our shop.
- Purchasing products from the best quality and most profitable places.
2018 August - 2019 FebKekunagolla Central Collage
- After completing the Advanced Level Examination, I started volunteer teaching at Kekunagolla National School. subjects like ICT, GIT, and electrical electronics to more than 600 students.
- Organised field trips to visit Naita and German Tech.
2018 Sep and 2019 SepPuttalam A/L Tech Collage
- Chaired one week-long two workshops to complete electronic and electrical concepts based on practical exams of technology stream students. Almost 120 students participated.
- Conducted the courses organised by Magicbit. divided into two batches, and taught electrical, electronic, Arduino, and IoT subjects under the auspices of Magic Bit. The first batch had 30 students.
- Time management
- Problem Solving
- Project management
- Creative Thinking
- Microsoft office
- Rest Api
- Git & GitHub
- Social Media
- Website hosting
- Logo design
- Video Editing
- Content creation